- File a complaint directly with CMS
- Submit feedback about your Medicare plan directly to Medicare.gov.
- Stop Medicare Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- Learn how to identify, prevent and report Medicare fraud, waste or abuse.
- Office for Civil Rights
- The OCR protects your health information privacy rights and right to nondiscrimination.
- The Office of the Medicare Ombudsman (OMO)
- The Medicare Beneficiary Ombudsman helps you with Medicare-related complaints, grievances, and information requests.
- Best Available Evidence (BAE)
- This is a CMS policy that allows for changes to cost-sharing for low-income beneficiaries when there is evidence that information from a beneficiary is not up-to-date or accurate.
- Krames Health Library
- The Krames Health Library provides access to articles and fact sheets on health topics. Search health topics, such as cold or flu symptoms, dementia, and diabetes.
- Krames/StayWell Library! We have added a new set of tools to help you. This site has added assessments for wellness and lifestyle improvements. View the new Krames/StayWell Library.
Note: The links on this page go to a website managed by a third party. Once you have left our website, you may be able to access portions of the company's website that are not related to your Wellcare By Allwell plan.